Thursday, August 25, 2011

Casey's New Life

Okay. Here I am in NJ, with the threat of a hurricane coming this weekend and I am desperate to distract myself.

It seems that Casey Anthony is probably very happy about the recent earthquake in Virginia that was felt along much of the East coast and now Hurricane Irene, which is threatening North Carolina to New England.

All this talk about national disasters helps to get some of the attention off of her.

Well, maybe not.

Casey Anthony met with a probation officer last evening in a secret location and the details have not been released out of the continued fear for her safety.

As announced by the probation department, Casey does not have to get a job and according to her attorney, she will be taking classes online. So for the next year, Casey will report to her probation officer and take classes online presumably to prepare her for a "job" in the future.

Personally I do not know how long it will take for the public, especially in Florida, to "forget" Casey Anthony. I don't know how long it will take for the hatred and disgust towards this woman to die down.

I guess we should all be happy that no media outlet has paid her to tell "her" side of the story.

Okay, I have managed to distract myself from worries about flooding, wind damage and power outages.

In September, George and Cindy Anthony will be on Dr.Phil to talk about "things they have never discussed before". Hmmmmm. Interesting but I still feel that even though some see these parents/grandparents as victims of Casey, the jury is still out for me.

I do wish them peace but there is an awful lot of soul-searching they will have to do before they reach that point. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment